BC Building Code
• Identify and explain the basic concepts of the BC Building Code.
• Locate specific code references for Part 3 buildings.
• Apply basic building code concepts in the process of building design.
• Analyze the specific BC requirements appropriate to drawing review for a project.
The BC Building Code
Structure of BCBC
Grade, Building Height and Area
Working with BCBC
Fire Separations and Occupancy Classification
Building Code Analysis
Aboriginal Children’s Village
Letters of Assurance
- Duane Siegrist Architect AIBC ; Teddy Lai Architect AIBC ; Gordon Richards Architect AIBC
- Learning Units (LUs)